Long Distance Love Poetry Dreaming And Waiting For Love : Far Away Lovers Poem By Rohit Anand India

 Long Distance Love Poetry 

💖Dreaming And Waiting For Love💗
By Rohit Anand 

Long Distance Love, love poetry, single women waiting for love, sensual night love, girl waiting for lover, Dreaming love at dusk moonlight


Though we are separated by mortal bodies in time
But my heart beats for you and yours for mine.

From far i feel you in my dreams,
Wake up with smile, as to how real it seems.

I can feel your warmth at my side
love in my heart moves to my eyes.

Your presence near me overcoming the distance
As i cant imagine my life without your existence.


coupls in love, romantic love, love poem, man women lovers, romantice sensual, love passionate lovers, love poetry rohit anand

I feel like passionately kissing you
Its because i am really missing you.

You aren't here to comfort me,
But soon I hope you will surely be.

I cherish every moment we spent together as we wait
i long for us to unite in love as being soulmate. 

Even though for the moment we are miles apart
But my love you were never away from my heart.

Everyday i wait for you to hold me in your arms
To keep me close forever and keep me warm.

miss you women, lovers missing, love poetry miss you, women waiting in love, romantice long distance poem

"Spread the love by Sharing".

© Copyright Love poetry, Distant lovers romantic poems, Long distance poems.
By Rohit Anand, New Delhi, India.


For Love Reports, Zodiac Love Compatibility, Marriage Match Making, Yearly Love Horoscope, Relationship Horoscopes, Daily Love astrology readings.
www.Divyatattva.in